This listing policy is applied to all platforms owned by Delion Project; Delion Exchange and Masternodes.Biz
In order to apply for listing your Cryptocurrency or re-apply (if you are a leader of a community which takes over a Cryptocurrency abandoned by its original developers and owners), please, read the present Delion Platforms Listing policy, as well as Delion Platforms Delisting policy, and, if agreed, proceed to follow the Instructions below:
Listing application procedures
- We recommend to register the special email address for the Cryptocurrency project and not to use any personal emails while filling listing/voting forms.
- The listing price depends on Cryptocurrency project specification and is a matter of private discussion after Cryptocurrency developer’s providing the listing request form.
- Any discussions of listing details between users and representatives of the Delion Project in publics channels (and social media), chat-services are strictly forbidden.
- Any official correspondence upon this matter is conducted through Delion Project official email service domain @delionmail.xyz
- The application processing takes up to 2 business days. Delion representative will contact you to discuss about your listing request.
- If your request is not responded within 5 days, it means your application has been rejected. Please, notice: the service reserves the right not to explain the reasons of rejection.
- After the approval of the listing application form, if a Cryptocurrency developer is reported as left his/her project and does not respond during 7 days since the date of the message sent by the Service official, the Cryptocurrency project is considered as abandoned.
In this case Delion Project at its sole discretion may stop the wallet or accept, if any, a reapplying request form another developer to take over the project.
Cryptocurrency owners/developers’ obligations
- To publish DelionDex and/or Masternodes.Biz banner and DelionDex and/or Masternodes.Biz service information on the same resources where the information about the coin is represented (Official site, ANN thread, Twitter, Facebook, Discord & etc).
- To ensure and maintain 1 Bitcoin (BTC) of minimal monthly trading volume.
- To secure the safety of the email address specified in the Listing request form.
- To inform Delion Project officials about any events and procedures, which Delion Project needs to be involved in, not later than 72 hours before the events and procedures take place.
- Cryptocurrency developers are liable to redeem the losses sustained by Delion Platforms in the result of his/her violation(s) of any of the Cryptocurrency developers’ obligations specified in the present Policy.
- Delion Project reserves a right, at its sole discretion, to suspend a developer’s Cryptocurrency wallet until he/she fully redeems the losses, or delist the Cryptocurrency in case of a developer’s refusal to redeem.
- In case of violations of any of the Cryptocurrency developers’ obligations specified in the present Policy and resulted in users’ claims addressed to Delion Project, the Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to respond to every redirected from Delion Project user’s claim, including the claims about losses, sustained by users.
Cryptocurrency developers’ and Delion Project communication procedures
- The email address is the only options to identify a Cryptocurrency developer(s) as an original owner/manager of the project.
- Any Cryptocurrency developers’ messages regarding the wallet processing (suspending, updating, resuming, forks, rebranding, etc) must be sent to the email address, that was used by Delion Project to reply the listing/voting request.
- Any other developers’ messages in any other channel of communication (TM channel, support ticket, social media) will not be processed. It means, that developer’s team may announce these events using any channels, but Delion Project will execute the request only after receiving proper official email.
- In case developers team has lost the access to official email address, Delion Project reserves the right to suspend the appropriate currency wallet until the following procedures will be completed:
- Re-applying the listing form for the currency.
- Payment of a reapplying processing fee
Processing of cryptocurrency developers’ requests
- Cryptocurrency developers fully agree, that any of his/her requests, specified in their messages, will be processed by Delion Project within 72 hours from the moment of a message delivery.
- During scheduling any dates for procedures on their side, which Delion Project will be involved in, Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to take into account the term of processing of developers’ requests specified in the point 1 of the present provision.
- In case of the request for updating the software, Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to notify Delion Project staff in accordance with the terms and provisions specified in the present Policy and provide links to the update resources.
- Cryptocurrency developers guarantees the software has been thoroughly tested to ensure the updating works to be completed by Delion Project staff in a trouble-free manner.
- In case of a Cryptocurrency rebranding (including but not limited to changing a Cryptocurrency full name, ticker and/or logo) takes place, developers are obliged to fill in the Listing application form in accordance with terms of the provision “Listing application procedures” of the present Policy.
- Delion Project will charge a fee for processing the rebranding procedure.
- In case of Cryptocurrency swap, Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to notify Delion Project staff about the terms of swapping procedure such as a swap period, a swapping rate, etc.
- Delion Project charges fees for cryptocurrency swapping service.
- The swap will be executed only after the payment is fulfilled by a developer.
- Cryptocurrency developers are allowed to request deposit / withdrawal suspension but can not request for trading suspension.
- Wallet update can only be requested maximum twice within 30 days, after that cryptocurrency developer will be charged fees for updating wallet.
Price for processing of cryptocurrency developers’ requests
Developers fully understand that some of their requests will be executed only after the payment is fulfilled by a developer in accordance with the following pricing in BTC or DLN equivalent:
- Logo replacement – $25 worth in BTC or DLN
- Change of cryptocurrency name – $150 worth in BTC or DLN
- Change of cryptocurrency ticker – $150 worth in BTC or DLN
- Change of cryptocurrency name and ticker – $150 worth in BTC or DLN
- Cryptocurrency swap – $500 worth in BTC or DLN
- The third wallet update during the last 30 days – $100 worth in BTC or DLN
Please, notice: an update request, following right after the faulty update, is considered as a separate update request.