The term “Applications” shall mean Web Application and Mobile Applications individually or collectively as the context may require.
- you use our services, Applications, visit our Sites;
- you contact us via our Sites/Applications/email/phone/live chats/etc.;
- you contact our support team and/or submit a support ticket;
- you provide us with your personal information in any other way (e.g. through webinars, user conferences, feedback sharing, requests to evaluate your assets, etc.);
- we contact you about our new commercial offers, updates to our products, white papers, newsletters, content, and events.
Your information is controlled by Delion Project. If you have any questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct an inquiry to us to email@example.com.
2. Blockchain ecosystem
While using our Applications you provide data to BitShares blockchain (“BitShares Blockchain”) that is a public distributed ledger storing all data added thereto. Data is transferred directly by you to BitShares Blockchain by using our Applications. We provide only a graphical user interface. Please be aware that once data has been added to the BitShares Blockchain it becomes public to anyone and cannot be deleted.
We provide to you an application that is stored directly in your computer or your mobile device that displays to you information stored in the BitShares Blockchain and transfers your requests and/or information to the BitShares Blockchain. At this juncture we will process your personal information on your behalf to transfer it to the BitShares Blockchain. We do not collect, transfer, store or process other data that you transfer or receive from BitShares Blockchain.
Applications encrypt information to be transferred to the BitShares Blockchain according to the SHA 256 encryption standard. All encryption processes take part locally on your computer or mobile device.
You may find more information about BitShares Blockchain via the following link: http://how.bitshares.works/en/master/.
3. Private keys
We never have access to your wallet because none of your private keys ever leave your web browser. Instead they are encrypted with your password and are stored in your local browser database.
4. Information you provide to us
We collect information from you when you
- reach our support services,
- make inquiry to assess your asset,
- sign up to Masternodes.Biz service or when you
- reach to us via e-mail, post, live chat or contact forms.
When you submit a request to our support or fill the contact form we may ask you for the following information: your first and last name, your email address, your phone number, your address, your BitShares Blockchain wallet name. Also when you submit the request or fill out the form we will collect your IP address in order to identify your location.
We may request from you your driving license or any other national ID, internal or international passport, bank statement, utility bill, tax document or other documents that we consider necessary for your identification.
When you submit a request to our support or when you reach to us via e-mail, telephone, post, live chat or contact form we will process your personal information for the purpose of the performance of a contract with us to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
When you make inquiry via contact form to assess your asset we will process your personal information in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
We will process your personal information in the following way:
- we will store your personal information in our database;
- we will process your request, inquiry or support ticket;
- we will contact you regarding your request, inquiry or support ticket;
- we will store history of our communication;
- we will contact you for quality control purposes.
We may process your personal information in other ways but these will be limited to processing your request or performance of the contract with you.
For the purposes of legitimate interest we may contact you about our new commercial offers, updates in our Applications, newsletters, content, and events we believe may be relevant to you.
5. Information we collect from you
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Applications;
- develop and test new products and features;
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
We gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Applications. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as your BitShares Blockchain wallet name, date/time stamp.
We may share your information with certain third parties selected by us to help support our operations. These include, for example, service providers that help us analyze web traffic, send emails, and track customer support requests.
With the help of cookies, Google Analytics collect and analyze the behavior of visitors: which sources they come from (for example, from Google search), from which IP and country, which pages they open, when it happened, how long they stayed on the pages, which browser, operating system and language were used. This data is highly anonymous and is used to optimize the content of the website.
Google Analytics components are embedded into pages of delioin.online and masternodes.biz. On the dex.delion.online Decentralized Platform we do not use Google Analytics.
When you open our Sites for the first time, cookies are created on your device. When you open it next time, cookies are sent back to us, thus letting us know you’ve already been there. We don’t create cookies ourselves, but we use third-party providers who do it for us.
Cookies make it easier for you to use our Sites during future visits. They also allow us to monitor traffic and to personalize the content of our Sites for you. Session-based cookies only last while your browser is open, and are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
Some of our cookies are necessary for certain uses of the Sites. These cookies allow us to make our Sites usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation. The Sites cannot function properly without these cookies.
We may also use and cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional cookies enable certain parts of the Sites to work properly and your user preferences to remain known. Analytics cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our Sites, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third-party advertising.
7. Disclosure of information
We may make inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crime, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. You hereby acknowledge that we shall have the right to investigate you in case we determine you to be risky or suspicious.
When personal information is to be transferred in a country that has not been designated by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal information, we will ensure an adequate level of protection by any of the recognized methods, including but not limited to entry into the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal information to processors established in third countries approved by the European Commission from time to time.
We may also disclose your personal information when we have a good faith belief that (i) we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal mechanism, or (ii) it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations.
8. Grounds for processing your personal information
We process data based on the following grounds:
- Processing of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a contract with us to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us; or
- Processing of your personal information is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- You give us your consent to process your personal information
We will ask you for your consent before we collect and process your data. You give us consent to collect your personal information, process it in order to provide you with offers, news, updates in products and information that are relevant to your initial interest.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, passphrase, access key (bin file) or a private key for your BitShares Blockchain wallet, you are responsible for keeping this password, passphrase or private key confidential. We ask you not to share your password, passphrase or private key with anyone.
Our Applications are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.
11. How long we store your personal information
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for us to use your information as described above or to comply with our legal obligations and legitimate interests. For instance, we may retain your data as necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as for tax and accounting purposes.
We will store the personal information that is used to send you promotional e-mails and/or newsletters or used in relation to your support tickets. Such information will be stored and processed solely for this purpose until you withdraw your consent, where applicable, or unsubscribe from newsletters, but not longer than for 1 year after your last interaction with us.
The retention period for the logs of our web server is set to 1 year.
When determining the relevant period in which we retain or establish/revise periods for retaining personal information, we will take the following factors into account:
- our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time or with respect to pending or anticipated legal actions;
- our legitimate interest wherein we weigh your interest in controlling your personal information against our lawful purpose in processing your personal information;
- statutes of limitations under applicable law(s);
- if you have made a request to have your information deleted.
Retention period for the data which are collected on this website by third-party providers (Google) is set by them and is a subject of their terms and privacy policies.
12. Your rights
Right of access. You have the right to obtain confirmation if your personal information is being processed by us. If that is the case, you can access your personal information and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal information;
- to whom the personal information has been or will be disclosed;
- the envisaged period for which the personal information will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period.
If you would like to have a copy of your personal information from us, we will provide it if
- you prove your identity,
- it will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The first copy will be provided for free, for any further copies we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
Right to rectification. You have the right to demand that we correct without undue delay your personal information which we have in our systems if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). You have the right to demand that we erase your personal information, and we shall erase it without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal information and we are verifying it;
- the processing is unlawful and you want to restrict it instead of erasure;
- we no longer need your personal information, but you need it for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing and we are verifying whether legitimate grounds override your request.
Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another company, where:
- the processing is based on your consent or on a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
Where technically feasible, you can demand that we transmit those data directly to another company.
Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interests. We shall no longer process your personal information unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Where personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information for such marketing.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you. Please note that we don’t make any automated decisions including profiling based on information that we have about you.
Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of your personal information at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Breach Notification. If a breach/unauthorized access of personal information takes place that is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals”, we will notify the supervisory authority within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
13. Third parties
15. Contact details
These Policy was last modified on 22 October 2019